The Features of Vaillant Eco Plus
Vaillant eco plus has been known by a lot of customers because of the advantages that the customers are able to get while using the product. Vaillant ecotec plus combination boilers have compact dimensions and one of the lowest weights in their class. It is capable of meeting the growing demand from installers and end users for smaller and lightweight appliances.
The Vaillant ecotec plus boilers are all SEDBUK Band ‘A’ rated. As a matter of fact, the combi boiler models have powerful DHW performance from 23kW and they come complete with Vaillant’s ‘Aqua Comfort’ system. This means that Vaillant eco plus is incorporated with a warm start facility that provides instant hot water delivery and a controlling system to ensure a constant hot water temperature. Plus, Vaillant eco plus boiler have a built-in expansion vessel of 10 liters. The good thing about this boiler is that all models can be easily converted to run on LPG.
Standout Features of Vaillant Ecotec Plus
- 1. The combination boiler has a high percentage of condensing efficiency.
- 2. It provides excellent siting versatility and it is easily installed.
- 3. The combination boiler allows more heat to be extracted by recapturing otherwise lost heat.
- 4. It provides instant hot water at a constant temperature.
- 5. The Vaillant eco plus provides a comprehensive status and diagnostic information and push button programming.
- 6. It simplifies commissioning and servicing and it is compatible with a wide range of Vaillant ecotec controls.
- 7. It has a main system components that is built-in.
- 8. It has 2 stage frost thermostat.
- 9. Provides an easy access to all components from front.
- 10. The open vent boilers of ecotech plus can be used with the uniSTOR range of stainless steel cylinders as part of a total system solution.
Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 831/832 Combination Boiler - Features & Benefits
Valley Heating Services - Features & Benefits of the Vaillant ecoTEC 831/832 Combi Boiler.