Consumer Review on Lenox Furnace
Lennox Furnace is a worldwide renowned manufacturer of more than 60 different types of furnaces. The products created by Lenox Furnace are trusted by many homes and even commercial establishments. You can be able to see many furnaces from this brand in residential building and in business structures like malls and offices. Truly, Lennox Furnace is the one chosen by many when it comes to indoor heating and air quality improvement.
Here are some of the popular models from Lennox Furnaces.
- 1. G71MPP – this is a variable capacity furnace that uses gas as its fuel source. It has a 95% AFUE which means that it is a high efficiency furnace. It is a very quiet furnace that has been accredited with an Energy Star rating.
- 2. G61V – this is one of the high efficiency furnaces from Lennox furnance that has an AFUE of 95%. Having this a home qualifies the owner for Federal Government Tax Credit.
- 3. G40 – this is a mid-efficiency furnace that offers an AFUE of 80%. This Lenox furnace is a very reliable heat furnace.
- 4. O23V – this is also a mid-efficiency furnace with an 83% AFUE rating. This Lennox furnace is oil-powered and it provides maximum heating comfort.
- 5. G43 – this is a very cost-effective home furnace and it offers a 92.1% AFUE rating. This high efficiency furnace is one of the most sought after in the market.
Lennox Variable-Speed Furnace Technology
Choosing Lenox Furnace
With the wide variety of choices and the reputable name, you should Lennox furnace when it comes to residential heating. You can be sure that with Lenox furnaces, you can obtain the required heating capacity that your home needs. Live comfortably at home even during the cold season by using your Lennox furnace regularly.