The Gas Furnace High Efficiency
The Main Advantage of a Gas Furnace
Gas furnaces are gaining popularity due to their prove gas furnace high efficiency. They are known to be the most efficient heat-providing appliance in the market today. Thus, they have become the ideal choice when the search for a new furnace surfaces. Gas furnaces are usually powered by propane or natural gas.
Goodman GMS80804BN Gas Furnace with 80% Afue, 80,000 Btu, 40 Ton
- Goodman® Gas Furnace, 80% Afue, 80,000 Btu, 40 Ton
- This Goodman gas furnace is designed for multi-position installations (upflow, horizontal right, or horizontal left)
- This is manufactured in United States
To prove that gas furnace efficiency is really high, here are some facts regarding it.
- 1. Gas furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 90% to 97%. The high efficiency gas furnace is significantly higher compared to other types. Gas furnace high efficiency is 60% better compared to old furnaces and 80% better to newer ones.
- 2. Due to high efficiency gas furnaces use about 30% to 40% less fuel compared to other furnaces. Thus, if you have this at home, you save on the money that you need to spend buying fuel to provide heat for your home.
- 3. Though installing a gas furnace is a bit expensive, the long term use with this high efficiency gas furnace can give more benefits. If you look at it in a year, you can save up to hundreds of dollars just on fuel alone.
- 4. Gas furnaces can be installed in the same area where your condenser combi boiler has been installed before. Thus, it lessens your cost in hiring professionals to do furnace installation.
Now, when choosing the gas furnace that you will put in your home, aim for the one with the highest efficiency among all. Invest on a high efficiency gas furnace and reap the rewards of cutting down your operation and utility costs.