Gas Boiler Servicing Maintenance
If you care for your gas boiler, it will care for you back. Therefore, it is essential that you take it for a regular gas boiler servicing maintenance. By doing this, you keep your gas boiler at its best condition and you can be sure that it will be of service to you for a very long time. However, you should keep in mind that performing gas boiler maintenance can be very tricky so in case you are not familiar with it, you can always choose to acquire gas boiler service. There are companies that focus on servicing gas boilers so make sure that these are the ones you contact when you need to get your gas boiler checked.
What to Do for Gas Boiler Servicing Maintenance?
- Run you gas boiler at least once a month even during the time when you don’t need it because it is already hot outside. This will allow your boiler pump to be conditioned correctly. Moreover, this prevents clogging in the internal parts of your gas boiler due to stock up of dirt.
- Allow general gas boiler inspections at least twice in a year. Hire an engineer who will check everything about your boiler. This way, you can detect minor damages and fix them quickly. In the long run, this will be cheaper instead of letting your gas boiler break down completely just because of the minor problem that you overlooked.
- Install a carbon leak detector on your gas boiler. This is for safety purposes so that on the onset of the leak, you will be immediately informed about prior to occurrence of bigger problems.
- Never block the vents or any air passageway of your gas boiler. Blocking the air passageways can cause problems that can be seen when you get gas boiler service.
- Always get your gas boiler certified for safety. Gas boiler servicing companies can help you obtain this kind of certification to guarantee that you boiler is safe for use.
Our Recommendation for best Gas Boiler
HTP EFT COMBINATION SYSTEM, WALL MOUNT, BLACK, 30.7X13.8X18.9 IN., 28,000 - 140,000 BTU, 93% AFUE, NATURAL GAS
- The EFT combination appliance represents the latest innovations in high efficiency space heating and hot water
- The EFT is made of a durable high grade stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger and a stainless steel indirect storage tank which eliminates temperature fluctuation.
- The advance modulating gas condensing boiler has up to 93% AFUE
- All Stainless Steel ASME "H" Stamped Construction
- Warranty:Manufacturer 10 YEAR LIMITED