Maintaining Boiler Stoves
In order to keep your boiler stoves and central heating system working well, there are certain things you should not forget to do. Showing some value and care to your combination boiler will help you become committed in checking the condition of your boiler stove. You need to know that your combi boilers work hard all throughout the year to be able to provide heat and hot water to you and your family. One thing that every combi boiler needs is a boiler service, as this is one of the most effective ways to take care of your boiler properly. A boiler service should not be given to your combi boiler consistently to ensure its heat output and reliability.
It is important to check the boiler stoves from time to time to avoid boiler faults from occurring. There are some people who just assume that there is nothing wrong with their boiler stoves, but what they don’t know is that faults can occur at any time in a boiler’s life. Plus, the older the combi boiler is, the higher the risk something might go wrong with it specifically with its stove boiler. Maintenance of your boiler stoves includes cleaning the boiler every now and then. Just a light dusting can make all the difference to your combination boiler. Also, the life of your boiler stove largely depends where you keep your combi boiler.
You just have to make sure that it is not exposed to dust particles to avoid dust from penetrating inside the combi boiler. In addition to this, you also need to check whether the pilot light is on or not. When this goes off, you will already determine that there is something wrong with your combi boiler. Once this happens, you can perform a do-it-yourself check but, you should not forget to check the manual for instructions to make sure that what you’re doing is correct. If the fault is something you cannot fix, then, you need to call an engineer who can check the condition of your combi boiler.
One of the best boiler in market
American Standard TCWH199S-AS-NG 199,000 BTU Tankless Natural Gas Ultra Low Nox Condensing Water Heater
- Superior thermal efficiency - with energy conservation in mind, these units maintain an impressive 96% efficiency rating
- Certified - these units hold both ANSI z18.104.22.168/csa 4.3 certifications and are designed for indoor wall mounting
- Durable - both the primary and secondary heat exchangers are constructed of 304 Grade stainless Steel
- Eco friendly - ultra low NOx combustion system compatible for both natural gas and liquid propane. These units are also field convertible from one gas source to another
- Energy Star & ETL certified - uses 14% to 55% less energy than equipment that meets minimum federal standards