Basic Boiler Installations
Finding the right condenser combi boiler for your home is not that easy but knowing how to install it can be even much more difficult. Fortunately, basic boiler installations can easily be learned. Here are some of the basic boiler installations that will guide you.
- The first thing that you need to do is to know where the boiler is supposed to be placed inside of the home. The location where you will install the boiler should be a place where the exhaust gases can be safely expelled from the boiler and into the air without any type of combustion.
- Boiler installations also include placing of the boiler radiators underneath windows. The combi boiler must be no less than 100 millimeters from the floor and 150 millimeters below the windows. This is very important as this will help them to heat the area efficiently.
- Then, you have to find the right sized pipes and routes. Don’t forget that pipes must be away from doorways and have no obstructions in its way.
- The main flow and return pipes should be parallel to each other. You should not forget this boiler installation before you finish installing them to make sure that each one has been fitted to extend from the flow pipe to the side of each radiator. There must be enough room for the air vent set over each vertical rise.
- Once you have installed the pipes you will need to fit the radiator tail valve into the tapings. Use a type of thread seal to secure them and place the thermostatic radiator on/off valves on the flow into the radiator. To do this boiler installation procedure, you need to use a pencil to mark the flow and insert the air vent plug. Boiler installation manual is also useful to get the job well done.
- Lastly, adding the gas supply can be highly dangerous. Thus, you must contact a registered fitter or boiler service to connect it for you and to check if the boiler installation is done appropriately.
Piping for High-Pressure Boilers: The Installation and Inspection of High-Pressure Boiler Piping for Code Compliance with the Asme and National Board
10 used from $ 31.66
- Used Book in Good Condition